Corporate Social Responsibility
Avant recognises its obligations to act responsibly, ethically and with integrity in its interactions with all partners be they, staff, customers, suppliers, neighbours and the environment as a whole.
To this end:
• Avant is ISO 9001:2008 accredited to guarantee the quality of its management systems.
• Avant carries out regular risk assessments to guarantee the wellbeing of staff and visitors.
• Avant actively manages its reputation, and drives best practice, through the application of Ethical Sales and Purchasing Policies.
• Avant is an Equal Opportunities Employer, which promotes diversity and does not differentiate on grounds of gender, ethnicity, religion or physical ability.
• Avant actively contributes to social and environmental initiatives in the local community and beyond.
• Avant commits to being open and transparent in the interests of promoting best practice.
Environmental Policy Statement
Avant is committed to becoming the industry leader in limiting its impact on the environment and reducing its carbon footprint. This can be most readily seen in our products, which are wholly sustainable, recyclable and produce no harmful emissions.
With this in mind:
• We advocate the use of sustainable raw materials and products that do not harm the environment.
• We actively promote recycling both internally and externally amongst our customers and suppliers.